Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blogging Experience Day 2

Hi again, it's me.
No, I'm really me, I didn't just lie to you.
...No, this is not a fake photo ID.
NO, I didn't just take someone, kill them, rip off their face and ID tag and stick it on my face.
...Ok now you're just being ridiculous.


SO! I went to boating camp today. It was pretty cool, but we didn't do any sailing today and I'm pretty sure if the weather is gonna be bad tomorrow I have to wait till FRIDAY(UUUGGGGGGGH). Well, whatever. I've made some friends there, and met a guy who talks like this psycho kid at my school(really slow and disconnected) but is nothing like him, which is cool. His name is Nash. My friends and I and are pretty random, and I just recently learned that one of them is an Atheist and they all want to write books someday(AWESOME SO DO I). Well, excpt Olivia. She wants to change the world, but in my opinion that's a pretty lofty goal, I don't know about you. Nash fell out of one of the kayaks, and had to take a shower 'cuz our lake water is nasty, I helped some junior campers get their canoe back to the dock, we rammed a different canoe with a bunch of snotfaced brat boys in it(that was fun), and we all played beach volleyball with a beach ball in high winds(it was very one-sided, we won).
On the bus ride home, I sat in the middle of a counsellor, one of my friends, and about three or four seven-or-six-year-olds who wanted to sing camp songs NONSTOP(except for my friend, she's cool).
I guess you could say my day was eventful, but I cannot WAIT until Friday!

Loyally yours til our shadows stretch taller than our souls,
Maddy-san

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Quotes and Funny Jokes

"A teddybear's birthday is when you tie a ribbon around it and give it a name. If you give one to someone you love, and they name the bear after you, they will always return your love."
-Tomoyo, CCS:Master Of The Clow