Sunday, August 2, 2009

Illegal Alien VIDEO?

Last night I watched Rick & Steve, the best show ever, and decided that I would go online and vote for Steve to be Dixie's father. I searched up http://www.happiestgaycouple/daddy01, but when I clicked "go" it came up with LOGO.com so I decided to just watch an episode online, but OOPS! I CAN'T WATCH THEM BECAUSE THE VIDEO CAN'T CROSS THE US BORDER! I tried adultswim.com with THE SAME RESULT. WHAT THE HELL??? So basically, we Canadians AREN'T ALLOWED TO WATCH OUR FAVE DETOUR SHOWS BECAUSE OF THE GODDAMN US BORDER? HOW CAN THEY DO THIS? People, if I can't watch my favorite shows because of where I live, that's judgmental. That's a hate crime, right there. I don't get to watch my gay plastic puppets and my clones of famous people and my Boondocks and my Moralton and my Frisky Dingo, all because of my national heritage? BULL I SAY! ABSOLUTE BULL! I say we of Canada deserve to have our own national hilarious adult show and not let any AMERICANS watch it unless they watch it WAAY late at night on a channel normally watched by children!

People, I rarely watch R&S because of my mother, and now THIS? I can't even watch it while my mother's away on my computer because of my country? I think maybe we should spend some ching-a-ling and BUY part of the rights to these awesome shows and achieve webisode awesomeness! Then maybe people will consider us as great-and-powerful-with-awesome-shows like America! You know, America, the country we always hide behind but still go off to war with so that we can point out where they're going to attack on a map? The one where everyone thinks they're all so very brave, just because of the country they live in? That one? Yeah.

Ok, I kinda lost track of the nerd rant I was going on, so I'll just tell you about an amazing discovery I made yesterday. You see, one of my many quirks is that I haven't tried any new food in about eight years. Yesterday, I broke that record. Yes, for the first time ever, I went to Ribfest and actually ate ribs. Delicious, succulent ribs! I DO LIKE RIBS, SAM-I-AM! But I do not like green eggs and ham, or any egg product for that matter. I also bought a cowboys hat that looks kind of funny on me because of the size, but other than that I think I look like the Redsteel 2 guy. Plus with the wooden Nodachi I'm working on, I'll look just like him! Now, where can I find a big, leather trenchcoat...

Loyally yours til our shadows stretch taller than our souls,
Maddy-san

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Quotes and Funny Jokes

"A teddybear's birthday is when you tie a ribbon around it and give it a name. If you give one to someone you love, and they name the bear after you, they will always return your love."
-Tomoyo, CCS:Master Of The Clow