Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Manga-tastic!!

Hi all.
I'm feeling pretty glum.
Why?
Because I CAN'T DRAW THESE MAGNIFICENT MANGAS THAT I COME UP WITH ALL THE TIME!!!
One is a vampire manga(not stupid ones like the ones that have taken over the universe) and another is about an alternate timeline where Hitler won and a nuclear holocaust raged until the entire planet was pretty much just desert and about The Resistance, a group determined to rid the world of its horrific military rule. I think these mangas are like Cardcaptors to Tsubasa; they have(mostly) the same characters. It's like that because I always base how my characters look on people I know. All I know is, I need to take art lessons.

I just thought of something. We learned in sex ed that if you have sex with someone, you're screwing everyone they have, and everyone the other people have, so somewhere along the line, isn't someone other than Jen or Angie screwing Brad?

Think about it.

Loyally yours til our shadows stretch taller than our souls,
Maddy-san

No comments:

Post a Comment

Famous Quotes and Funny Jokes

"A teddybear's birthday is when you tie a ribbon around it and give it a name. If you give one to someone you love, and they name the bear after you, they will always return your love."
-Tomoyo, CCS:Master Of The Clow